Pittsgrove, NJ, April 3, 2020-Together with his sponsors, MLF Bass Pro Mike Iaconelli and The Ike Foundation® have announced the ‘Fish Against Ike’ Virtual Bass Fishing Tournament. Iaconelli has partnered with Fish Donkey for this app-based bass fishing tournament. All proceeds from this month-long event will be donated to local groups and agencies that are providing meals to kids displaced by the COVID-19 health crisis.
Basic details are below but for detailed information, rules, prizes and sign ups, go to https://mikeiaconelli.com/ or https://www.fishdonkey.com/ike. You can also follow Mike Iaconelli’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages for updates and announcements.
Mike Iaconelli and The Ike Foundation® host ‘Fish Against Ike’ Virtual Bass Fishing Tournament
Here are the basics:
- The tournament starts this Saturday, April 4th at 12:01am and runs until April 30th at 11:59 pm with weekly dates and times.
- You can fish for bass from a bank, kayak or boat.
- There is no age limit, any age can fish
- Anglers from the USA and Canada can participate. There is a Southern Division and a Northern Division (a detailed map can be found on the website)
- Each week there will be a lunker winner and a biggest bag (three fish stringer) winner in each division, so there will be 4 prizes each week.
- Tournament will run for four weeks. 16 prizes will be awarded by the end of the tournament.
- Weights zero out at the end of each week and a new week/new tournament begins
- You can sign up at any time to fish the tournament with a one-time $20 donation to The Ike Foundation®
- Ike will be fishing both the Southern and Northern Divisions so everyone can try to beat Ike.
- Ike will be challenging other anglers and pros to fish with the goal of cycle of challenges.
Please look to the website for additional questions or email email@example.com
This virtual fishing tournament is a way for you to get outside, maintain proper social distancing guidelines, go fishing AND help The Ike Foundation® help kids!
ABOUT PROFESSIONAL EDGE FISHING:
Professional Edge Fishing, Inc. is a New Jersey based, full-service angler management, representation, and marketing company specializing in the outdoor sportfishing market. Professional Edge Fishing represents several of the top professional anglers in the fishing world, which include Michael Iaconelli, John Crews, Ish Monroe, Cliff Crochet, Garrett Paquette and Hunter Freeman. Professional Edge Fishing also works with product manufacturers by developing custom marketing campaigns designed to connect these companies directly with millions of grass roots fishing enthusiasts around the globe.