Minneapolis, Minn. (March 22, 2019) – RipaLip, the makers of the marine electronics protection system, has launched a new mobile app to provide on-demand tools to help anglers learn how to operate their marine electronics. The mobile app, named RipaLip University, launched at the Northwest Sportshow, March 21-24 in Minneapolis, Minn., and is available on the App Store and Google Play.
RipaLip University will solve an ongoing problem for both recreational and professional anglers, which is the need to quickly and easily maneuver the intricacies that come with varying types of marine electronics from various manufacturers. RipaLip University benefits include:
- Access – RipaLip University quickly and easily places information in the palm of anglers’ hands, including quick start guide, advanced reference guide, networking and installation, resources, FAQs and more. The mobile app makes it convenient for anglers to retrieve information while they are on the water, where they need it the most.
- Education – Users can browse through more than 150 products from Humminbird, Lowrance, Minn Kota and Motorguide, eliminating the need to review cumbersome and lengthy manufacturer owner’s manuals or search YouTube for more information.
- Personalization – RipaLip University’s “My Rig” section allows anglers to customize the app for all the gear on their boat. The app also allows anglers to create an unlimited number of cheatsheet settings for their favorite bodies of water.
- Cost-effective – RipaLip University will offer two versions of the app. The free Angler version provides access to many functions including the quick start guide and My Rig. The paid Pro version unlocks the complete app for $9.99 per year.
“Regardless of your expertise level, anglers rely on some type of marine electronics for navigation, fish and structure location. But after spending thousands of dollars on marine electronics, anglers are oftentimes frustrated with the complexity of settings and choices that vary based on electronics manufacturer,” said David Janiszewski, RipaLip Owner and Founder.
“RipaLip University will end anglers’ frustration and now deliver piece-of-mind to anglers right there on the water, in the palm of their hands.”
RipaLip is known across the globe for providing the industry’s only comprehensive Marine Electronics Protection System. RipaLip is trusted for its high-quality, made in the USA products that include:
- Screen cover – Protects the head unit, front and back from dirt, debris, bugs and weather with heavy duty Velcro® straps to keep the cover on tight, especially while trailering your boat.
- Carry case – Fully padded interior with movable dividers to protect your expensive electronics. It also floats with your gear.
- Screen cleaner – Made with no alcohol, ammonia or vinegar so it’s safe for all touch and anti-glare screens.
To see the full line of products to help anglers protect and learn their marine electronics, visit RipaLip at the Northwest Sportshow in the Minneapolis Convention Center:
- Friday, March 22nd from 12pm to 9pm
- Saturday, March 23rd from 10am to 8pm
- Sunday, March 24th from 10am to 5pm
# # #
Since its launch in 2014, RipaLip has been the industry leader in helping recreational and professional anglers protect and understand their marine electronics. To learn more about the Marine Electronics Protection System or RipaLip University,