- An extension of our flagship GPSMAP lineup, the new Plus series brings a full-boat integration solution across the line with a 7-, 9- and 12-inch touchscreen display option.
- The Plus series adds increased engine integration with J1939 and compatibility with OneHelm, an exclusive feature that simplifies control and customization of the boat’s most crucial systems to one master source, the Garmin MFD.
- These intuitive integration features make the boating experience more automated and fluent at the helm, while also eliminating the need for multiple control displays and devices.
- The Plus series offers built-in cartography for coastal or inland waters; customers can also add premium g3 Vision and g3 Ultra content to access Garmin’s new high-resolution relief shading, now offered with expanded coverage for the entire continental U.S coast line and more than 150 lakes.
- The “xs” models support CHIRP traditional sonar, ClearVu scanning sonar and the full Panoptix line; the “xsv” models add support for SideVu scanning sonar.
- Available in Q4 2019 with prices ranging from $899.99 to $2899.99.
- The ECHOMAP UHD series brings premium features like built-in support for Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and Garmin’s award-winning Panoptix LiveScope to a new line of mid-sized keyed and touchscreen with keyed-assist combos available with a 6-, 7- or 9-inch display.
- In addition to premium sonar capabilities, the UHD series also comes preloaded with the latest Garmin cartography – either BlueChart g3 charts or LakeVu g3 maps, both with integrated Navionics data. Customers can also add the premium g3 Vision or g3 Ultra content for access to Garmin’s new high-resolution relief shading, now offered with coverage for the entire continental U.S coast line and more than 150 lakes.
- All UHD units support Ultra High-Definition ClearVu; the 7- and 9-inch “sv” models add support for Ultra High-Definition SideVu as well as the full line of Panoptix transducers.
- The 7- and 9-inch UHD models are also compatible with the Garmin Force trolling motor.
- Available in Q4 2019 with prices ranging from $499.99 to $1149.99.
Garmin is the world’s leading marine electronics manufacturer3 and was recently named Manufacturer of the Year for the fifth consecutive year by the NMEA, an honor given to the most recognized marine electronics company for support of products in the field. Garmin’s portfolio includes some of the industry’s most sophisticated chartplotters and touchscreen multifunction displays, sonar technology, high-definition radar, autopilots, high-resolution mapping, sailing instrumentation, audio, entertainment and other products and services that are known for innovation, reliability, and ease-of-use. Other Garmin marine brands include FUSION® Entertainment, Navionics, a premier supplier of electronic charts, and EmpirBus.
For over 30 years, Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices and applications that are designed for people who live an active lifestyle. Garmin serves five primary markets, including automotive, aviation, fitness, marine, and outdoor recreation. For more information, visit Garmin’s virtual pressroom at garmin.com/newsroom, contact the Media Relations department at 913-397-8200, or follow us at facebook.com/garmin, twitter.com/garminnews, instagram.com/garmin or youtube.com/garmin.