Phoenix Boats announced the creation and details of the brand new FLW PHOENIX BONUS for the 2020 FLW Tournament season. The FLW PHOENIX BONUS program is designed to reward Phoenix Boat owners for their performance in Phoenix Bass Fishing League (BFL), FLW Pro Circuit and FLW Series events. This extends the recently announced partnership where Phoenix Boats became the exclusive boat sponsor of FLW to bring more opportunities to the anglers. The payouts in this exciting new program are substantial making it one of the best contingency programs in tournament bass fishing.
The FLW PHOENIX BONUS costs $19.95 to register, and anglers will receive a Phoenix decal and membership card with registration into the program which should be brought to qualifying events. The FLW PHOENIX BONUS is an independent program and separate from Phoenix First Flight, and while some guidelines will crossover between the two programs, they are not one and the same. In addition to higher payouts for Phoenix Bass Fishing League and FLW Series tournaments, the FLW PHOENIX BONUS program will also be paying the highest qualified finishing Phoenix Boat owner if the winner of the tournament is not a qualified Phoenix Boat owner.
Sign-up, rules, guidelines, and payouts can be found at PhoenixBassBoats.com.
Here is a quick rundown of the FLW PHOENIX BONUS with payout structure, rules and guidelines.
WIN UP TO A $35,000 Bonus for winning an FLW Series or Pro Circuit event
- $1,000 to the Highest Finishing FLW PHOENIX BONUS member in an FLW Series Event if the winner is not a qualified Phoenix Boat owner regardless of being the original owner or model year of boat
- WIN UP TO A $7,000 Bonus for winning a Phoenix Bass Fishing League Event
- $2,500 to a qualified Phoenix Boat owner who wins a Phoenix Bass Fishing League Event regardless of being the original owner, model year of boat, or motor size
- $500 to the Highest Finishing FLW PHOENIX BONUS member in a Phoenix Bass Fishing League Event if the winner is not a qualified Phoenix Boat owner
FLW PHOENIX BONUS PAYOUT STRUCTURE
PHOENIX BASS FISHING LEAGUE (BFL) EVENTS
|1st Place Finisher||Boat and Motor|
|$7,000*||Phoenix Boat w/ 250 HP||Original Owner|
|$5,000*||Phoenix Boat w/ 225 HP||Original Owner|
|$3,000*||Phoenix Boat w/ 200 HP||Original Owner|
|$2,500*||Phoenix Boat w/ 175 HP or smaller||Original Owner|
2017 or Older Model Year OR Non-Original Owner
|1st Place Finisher||Boat and Motor|
|$2,500*||Phoenix Boat w/ Any HP||Non-Original Owner|
FLW SERIES EVENTS
$35,000 Bonus for winning an FLW Series Event as a Qualified Phoenix Boat Owner. To be a Qualified Phoenix Boat Owner, you must be the Original Owner of a 2016 or Newer Model Year
*$1,000 to the highest finishing FLW PHOENIX BONUS member in an FLW Series Event if the winner is not a qualified Phoenix Boat owner
FLW PRO CIRCUIT EVENTS
$35,000 Bonus for winning an FLW Pro Circuit Regular Season Event as a qualified Phoenix Boat owner. To be a qualified Phoenix Boat owner, you must be the original owner of a 2016 or newer model year
**Must meet all FLW Phoenix Bonus Rules & Guidelines to qualify.
FLW PHOENIX BONUS RULES & GUIDELINES
- The FLW PHOENIX BONUS program costs $19.95 and will run the entire calendar year from Jan. 1st 2020 to Dec. 31st 2020.
- Registration Form and Fee for FLW PHOENIX BONUS must be received prior to tournament date to be eligible.
- Payout for non-original owner or boat prior to 2017 Model Year in the Phoenix Bass Fishing League events will move to the $2,500 FLW PHOENIX BONUS Payout
- Payout for the Highest Finisher for FLW PHOENIX BONUS in Phoenix Bass Fishing League does not require original ownership and does not have any model year or motor size restrictions.
- Must meet year model and owner requirements for top prizes in Phoenix Bass Fishing League, FLW Series and FLW Pro Circuit events.
- Must own a Phoenix Boat
- Must fish from the owned Phoenix Boat at all qualifying tournaments
- In cases of a tie, qualified Phoenix Bonus Owners will split FLW Phoenix Bonus
- Anglers must weigh in a legal fish in order to qualify for FLW Phoenix Bonus and Highest Finisher payouts
- Proof of boat ownership must be available upon request.
- Phoenix Boats logo on shirt must be across full front of shirt, minimum size 12-inch x1 3/4-inch that anglers must wear for logo exposure during competition, media coverage, pre-tournament meetings, weigh-ins and awards ceremony to be eligible for payment.
- All factory installed Phoenix Boats decals must be on the boat in the original position. In the case where the boat is fully wrapped, the Phoenix Boats logo must be the same size (38 inches in length) and in an equally visible location.
- Registered owners must fish from his/her own Phoenix Boat.
- Anglers must be wearing a Phoenix Boats shirt for logo exposure during competition, media coverage, pre-meetings, weigh-ins and awards ceremony to be eligible for payment.
- Co-anglers are not eligible for consideration even though he/she may own a Phoenix Boat.
- Any person employed by Phoenix Boats is not eligible for this program.
- It is the angler’s responsibility to know the guidelines and official rules of the program and to meet all guidelines.
- Income taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Phoenix Boats reserves the right to change, modify, enhance or terminate the FLW PHOENIX BONUS program at any time. Participants are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
- Phoenix Boats decisions on eligibility, award payments and all other aspects of the FLW PHOENIX BONUS program will be final.
- Claims will be processed through FLW.
Sign-up, see full rules, guidelines and payout listings at https://phoenixbassboats.com/flw-phoenix-bonus/.
Phoenix Boats is a Tennessee corporation headquartered in Winchester, Tenn., in a modern 150,000-square-foot facility located on 52 acres. For more information contact Phoenix Boats, 730 Industrial Drive, Winchester, TN 37398. Web address: www.phoenixbassboats.com, Phone: 931-967-7210, Fax: 931-962-8920, E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org