Marine Five Star Dealer Certification helps boat dealerships deliver the best possible
experience for their customers.
Here are five reasons boat buyers and owners should work with a Marine Five Star
1. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Marine Five Star Certified Dealerships invest
considerable time and money to complete the extensive certification process – which
takes eight months on average to complete.
2. Superior performance over non-certified dealerships in demonstration of
boat/equipment/features; overall satisfaction with sales personnel; service reputation;
sales reputation; and overall satisfaction with the dealership. The 2012 Customer
Satisfaction Index study was conducted by Avala Marketing on behalf of the industry to
set the bar on superior customer service.
3. Adherence to a Consumer Bill of Rights – standards established to ensure that your
boating experience is as enjoyable as possible – so customers know what to expect
from their sales and service experience.
4. Guaranteed communication with customers, with the opportunity for customers to
provide honest feedback and resolve satisfaction concerns in a timely manner.
5. Consistent performance as a result of annual re-certification and evaluation for all
Marine Five Star Certified Dealerships. Customers can expect the highest degree of
excellence from certified dealerships, knowing they must continually verify and validate
their commitment to meeting and exceeding all certification standards.
Find a Marine Five Star Certified Dealership near you on DiscoverBoating.com at: