I wanted to make sure you know about one of the neatest and most practical gifts ideas – ThermaCELL Heated Insoles, the only cordless, remote controlled, rechargeable Heat Insoles with a built-in thermostat.
These Heated Insoles make a great gift for almost anyone on your list who wants to keep their toes toasty so they can endure the winter months. They provide enough heat for people who want to keep their feel comfortable when they go fishing, shoveling or hiking. Below are the product highlights for your consideration. Please let me know if you would like more info or a product image for further consideration.
ThermaCELL Heated Insoles Product Highlights
- Remote control allows instant temperature adjustment with the touch of a button while Insoles remain in footwear.
- Integrated rechargeable lithium-ion polymer batteries allow for over 500 charges lasting up to five hours per charge.
- Versatile Insoles can be used in all types footwear.
- Well priced at $0.05 per hour of use. Heated insoles will last for multiple winters of heavy use.
- Retails for $129.99 and compared favorably with heated boots that retail for $300 or more.
- Five sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL. Heated Insoles can be adjusted to accommodate any shoe size from a woman’s 6 up to a man’s 13.
Wireless Remote Control Benefits
- Remote control designed to hang from belt or keychain.
- Small enough to easily fit in a pocket.
- Control can activate the Insoles from a distance as far away as 7 feet.
- Activates Insoles and allows the user to select from two temperature settings plus no heat.
SATRA Product Testing
SATRA, worldwide leader in footwear testing, research and development, evaluated ThermaCELL Heated Insoles for durability, heating and safety. We would love to hear from you.
For ThermaCELL Technologies