GUNK®, the leader in automotive engine cleaning and degreasing products, is coming out from under the hood with the introduction of the new Tough Series™ line of appearance cleaners specifically formulated for trucks and SUVs.
The Tough Series line includes a concentrated Truck Wash, heavy duty Tire & Wheel Cleaner, Bug Remover, deep cleaning Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner and a tint safe Glass Cleaner. Each of the appearance products are engineered to lift up and carry away caked on dirt, mud, salt and clay most likely to build up on hard-working, hard-charging trucks and SUVs.
Features of each of the Tough Series line of appearance products include:
● Truck Wash: Dirt, mud, salt and clay can leave behind scratches or a swirled appearance in the paint. The clear coat safe GUNK Tough Series Truck Wash produces a thick, heavy foam designed to break up particles and carry them away.
● Tire & Wheel Cleaner: The GUNK Tire & Wheel Cleaner features a high output spray nozzle built to quickly and efficiently coat large truck and SUV tires. The formula penetrates and carries away brake dust, and removes dirt and mud from wheels and tires.
● Bug Remover: The GUNK heavy duty Bug Remover breaks up stubborn bug residue left behind on truck grills and bumpers. The gel-like formula also produces a non-stick protective barrier to help keep bugs from sticking to truck surfaces.
● Glass Cleaner: The GUNK Tough Series Glass Cleaner produces a thick, foaming spray that removes even the toughest road grime and bug residue from truck windshields and windows. The Glass Cleaner is a tint-safe, no-streak, non-ammonia formula.
● Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner: The GUNK Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner is a deep cleaning foam that lifts and carries away stains caused by mud, clay, grease, coffee and soft drinks from truck carpet, fabric, vinyl and leather surfaces. The high output spray quickly covers large surface areas found in trucks and SUVs.
“We saw a lot of truck owners trying to clean their vehicles using products that were no match for the mud and different types of dirt most trucks find themselves in,” said Marshal Livingstone, brand manager for GUNK, part of the RSC Chemical Solutions family of products. “We created the Tough Series line of appearance cleaners specific to truck owners’ needs, with formulas engineered to break up even the toughest dirt, clay, mud and salt without being too abrasive, and performance features built-in to get the job done right.
Currently, the GUNK Tough Series line of appearance cleaners is available for purchase at Pep Boys, online at Amazon.com and other local retailers The products are sold separately and range in price from $3.99 to $9.99.
Like all of the GUNK branded line of engine cleaner and degreasers, the Tough Series line is 100 percent made in the USA, and is part of the family owned and operated Radiator Specialty Company based in Indian Trail, N.C.
For more information about the GUNK Tough Series line of appearance cleaners for trucks and SUVs, visit www.gunk.com/truck. Join in the conversation online on Facebook at www.facebook.com/OfficialGUNK, on Twitter @GUNK and on Instagram at #TruckTough.
About Radiator Specialty Company (RSC)
Since 1924, family owned and operated Radiator Specialty Company (RSC) has developed high performing products for automotive, motorcycle, plumbing, hardware and industrial applications. The company’s 400,000 square-foot ISO 9001-2008 Certified manufacturing facility in Indian Trail, N.C. produces the RSC-owned brands Liquid Wrench®, GUNK®, Motor Medic ®, Tite-Seal® and Solder Seal®. For more information, visit www.RSCBrands.com, or call 877-464-4865.